Hey Beauties! After wanting to try L’Oreal’s Infallible Pro-Matte 24Hr Foundation for a very long time, I finally purchased it and today I’m going to share my thoughts about it with all of you!
I purchased this foundation from Bed Bath & Beyond and it retailed for $11.99, but I know it can be found at pretty much any drugstore, including ULTA. I bought the foundation in the shade Golden Beige and it turned out to match my skin tone very well. Below I listed all the pros and cons that I have found while using it!
- It has GREAT coverage. The product states to give medium coverage and I definitely agree with that statement. In certain areas of my face I have red areas because of acne and this foundation did a great job at concealing the majority of it!
- Although this foundation claims to be demi-matte, it does not give your face a flat appearance. For me it made my face look smooth and matte, while still giving me a natural glow.
- This foundation makes your face look super smooth and flawless.
- Despite the medium coverage, it feels light and comfortable on the skin.
- After wearing it for a whole day while walking all over Santa Monica, my face hardly looked greasy. The coverage and finish lasted the whole day!
- My one and only con would be that if you don’t moisturize your face properly, the foundation can make your face look a bit dry.
Now onto how I use this foundation! I first moisturize my face with my Aveeno face lotion.
Over my moisturizer I prime my face with Bare Mineral’s Prime Time Face Primer.
Then I apply the foundation with my Bh Cosmetics duo stipling brush from my 36 pc Ultimate Brush Set.
For any stubborn pimples or acne spots I use Maybelline’s Fit Me Concealer and blend it out with a makeup sponge.
Lastly I set the foundation lightly with my Better Skin Face Powder by Maybelline with a fluffy powder brush also from Bh Cosmetics.
That concludes my thoughts about the Pro-Matte Foundation! I hope you all enjoyed reading my post and be sure to share your thoughts about this foundation if any of you have tried it! I would love to hear all of your feedback!
Love you beauties xoxo
P.S. Can you tell I’m getting into the fall spirit 😀