Hey beauties! Charmedwench was nice enough to nominate me for the Real Neat Blog Award. I’m so happy and grateful that she enjoys reading my blog and has chosen me out of a sea of talented bloggers. This award is great to recognize others hard work and dedication so make sure to check Charmedwench’s blog out! (:
Rules for the Nomination:
- Include the award logo in the blog post.
- Answer the seven questions asked by the person who nominated you. (also make sure to link their blog)
- Thank those who nominated you.
- Nominate a number of blogs you enjoy reading by linking them.
- Let them know you have nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Where do the most visits to your blog come from?
At the moment, most of my visits are from the U.S. and the U.K. is in the close second!
2. What is your favorite sport?
Well I’m not the best at sports lol but I do enjoy swimming! Last year I was in my high school’s swim team but I’m not the most skilled at it.
3. What has been a special moment for you in 2016?
In the month of June, my dad surprised my sister and I with a trip to Disneyland. It was very late notice so it caught us by surprise, but at the end of the day my sister and I had a lot of fun!
4. What is your favorite quote?
My favorite quote would have to be the one pictured below by Mulan. I love love love Mulan and how it portrays female empowerment. This is one of my favorite quotes because it shows that those who go through difficulty can turn out to be the most unique and beautiful in their own ways.
5. What was your favorite class at school?
My favorite class that I’m currently in is Ceramics! I love working with clay and it helps me put my creativity into work.
6. Anything you had wished you had learned earlier?
What I wished I learned earlier and something I’m still struggling to learn is not to pay too much attention to what other people think. Lately, I’ve come to the fact that we shouldn’t focus ourselves on what others opinions on us may be but to act on what makes up happy and what we think is right 🙂
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
I’ve actually played a number of instruments. In elementary school I played the flute in my school band and I took classes for violin out of school. A couple of years back I started learning how to use the keyboard but I never really stuck to it. Lastly, I recently started learning how to play the ukulele, which I do in my free time!
Who I’m Nominating:
Alrighty beauties that’s the end of this post! Thank you so much to Charmedwench again for nominating me and I hope you all enjoyed learning a little bit more about me and make sure you check out the blogs linked! As usual, I love listening to any and all feedback!!
Love you beauties xoxo
P.S. To the blogs nominated, answer the same seven questions asked for me. Can’t wait to read your responses!