Hey beauties! I’m back to write after what seems like forever and I’ve missed you all so much. I’m sorry it’s been so long but I hope you enjoy my post today 🙂
About three weeks ago I purchased Maybelline’s Super Stay Better Skin Powder and I’ve been using it for my everyday face powder. Since I’ve been using this product for some time I hope to share my thoughts and review on it below!
This skin powder contains salicylic acid, which helps clear skin in just three weeks, as stated by Maybelline. The product comes with a sponge applicator which has a similar feel to a beauty blender. The directions on the packaging say to apply the product using the sponge, swiping it across the face. Although I have never tried this method myself, I’ve heard from other reviews that this gives the face a cakey look. Instead, I use a kabuki brush and buff it into the face. Below I’ll list some pros and cons!
- When applied over concealer, it gives a natural makeup look.
- Has a matte finish.
- Blends well with a fluffy face brush or a kabuki brush.
- Doesn’t look cakey.
- Full coverage with concealer applied underneath.
- Evens skin tone when applied alone or with another product.
- Long lasting (when not used in very hot weather lol).
- When my face is in its greasy phase, the product can tend to wear off.
- I didn’t notice a dramatic change in the clearness of my face.
Well thats all the thoughts I have on it so far! I hope you guys check this product out and give it a try. Thank you so much for reading my post and like always any thoughts and feedback are welcome!
Love you beauties xoxo
P.S. I’m going to Disneyland on Sunday and I may post about it so stay tuned!! ❤